Are things turning round in the square head? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacha_Sosno The picture above was taken fem the street at the Square Head library in Nice. It’s a very interesting building to say the least and it gets the attention of everyone passing in the area. At a height of 30 meters, it’s hard to miss!
What’s in the bag
- Leica M (Typ 240) + spare batteries x 2
- Summicron-M 28mm, f2 ASPH
- Summilux-M 50mm, f1.4 ASPH
- Summicron-M 75mm, f1.2 ASPH
- Olympus VF-2 Electronic View Finder
- Sony RX100 + spare batteries x2
- 64GB Sandisk Extreme Pro SD cards x 3
- Lens cloth
- Apple iPhone 5
You can find the whole picture set on my website at www.normandprimeauphoto.com
© 2014 Normand Primeau Fine Art Photography. All rights reserved.